The Fuzeblock FZ-1 is a fuse block that was designed from the ground up by a motorcyclist, for motorcyclists. This feature packed fuse block combines an integrated relay with the ability to switch from constant power to switched power on any of it's 6 circiuts simply by moving a fuse to the left or the right.
What that means to you the installer is no more hunting for a location for a fuse block, a relay, and maybe even a second fuse block if you want to run both constant and switched power accessories.
With the Fuzeblock FZ-1 all you need is a space large enough to accommodate it, a 12V wire from the battery, a ground wire to the battery, and a switched trigger wire. Once you have those connected you can start wiring up your accessories.
Easy to InstallSpecifications:
- Dimensions: L 3.25" x W 2.5" x H 1.25"
- 2 - Onboard diodes to prevent transient voltages (Good news for Canbus bikes)
- Each circuit can handle up to 10A
- The total amperage for the entire FZ-1 should not exceed 30A
- Wiring gauges up to 12AWG
- Built-In 30A Relay
- Thick Circuit Board
- Compact Size
- No Crimping
- Ground Bus
- 6 Fuzed Circuits
- Power Selection (Constant or Switched)
- Power Protection
- Spare Fuze Holders
- Mini (ATM) Fuzes that can be found at most auto stores
- Weather Resistant
- Markable Label
- 95-5VA ABS Cover
- Multiple Mounting Options